sstone's blog

Friday, August 13, 2004

I'm off to the park

Taking a mandatory day off. Oh, I could work if i wanted to, but I'd lose my PTO. Use it or lose it by the end of August. Great business policy for the hospital, not so great for every employee. But I'll make lemonade from that lemon and head off to seclusion in the park. Love to just sit in the woods and read, meditate, sleep, whatever. Maybe a new song will pop into my head again. Maybe God will talk to me. Maybe I'll think an original thought for a change. Maybe I'll get chiggers....the possibilities are endless!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You were blessed to get the first song you did. God doesn't always come to everyone that way. Me, I'd love to get a song from the Lord.
    Hope the time was awesome and that the Lord was very present within you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home