sstone's blog

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Living near ACU has always been energizing to us. I get a little depressed when the semesters end and can feel the energy in the air when the campus begins to fill up again. Some of our neighbors don't like the kids renting houses next to them, but I find it to be a blessing. Maybe it's because one of my sons rented the house across the street with 5 other club members, maybe it's because my youngest is still in college. Most of the young people are an asset to the neighborhood, at least in the fun and energy they add to our street.
I'm excited about the beginning-of-school church service tomorrow. Especially the Freshmen need all the love and support they can get from us. Who knows which one of them may end up being a real friend or needing an older friend. I love fresh beginnings. One more chance to get it right, to reach out better than I did last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home