sstone's blog

Saturday, July 16, 2005

moving

so many things on my mind today.
A friend is moving out of the house she bought from my in-laws only a few years ago. We all thought she would be there forever. I'll go help do some packing this morning, but I'M not moving very well. Still so stiff in my back. If I thought I could just do what I want and put up with excruciating (momentary) pain and not do any damage, I'd probably do a little more than I am right now. But there's a synovial cyst on L-3 which could enlarge with more inflammation, and would require surgery because the pain could be even worse than the ruptured disc in 1990.
I hope her house hasn't sold yet, because a friend at work is house hunting. It would be perfect for her.
Then Hubby suddenly asked last night if I would like to think of moving to a smaller house when we retire, or even before. Took me by surprise, because he's always been so adamant about staying here until they drag us out. We could just have a little patio home and rent this one to college kids. The whole neighborhood is going that direction. That would easily pay our new mortgage payments.
----------------------------


Tonight we're going to the Learn to Dance Club and learn the Cha-Cha. Hope it doesn't require too much maneuvering of my back. It's always a lot of fun, tho. If Hubby and I don't fight about which one of us is leading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home