sstone's blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Interesting day

Interesting day already today.
I have the day off work. Usually try to take a few off this time of year just for myself.

My hairdresser overslept and I couldn't get my hair cut till this afternoon and it was free! What a nice surprise, although I was so worried about her for over an hour this morning. Praying for her and realizing all that I don't know about her. She always asks questions and doesn't say much about her own life.

Then lunch out with a girlfriend and she picked up the check. How nice. She had her reasons, and I'm not telling!
And it's RAINING! What a great gift from God in this dry and very hot summer.

My watch stopped running and instead of a new battery I think I'll go get me a new watch. Self-indulgent? Probably, but today just seems like the day for it. It's one of those "expecting a call from Dickie" days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home