sstone's blog

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring Fever

Spring is nearly here. Today’s weather is as perfect as it gets around here. What a blessing to get out in the yard and clean up some. In the fall of 2004 I was unable to do much yard work because of my knee arthroscopy and the healing process after that. Soon after, my back began to really bother me, and I ended up having the fusion 7 months ago. So I had 2 years of stuff to clean up out in the yard. I absolutely PRAISE GOD that I was able to do a couple of hours of yard work with very little discomfort. What a huge blessing. Come to think of it, what a blessing it is just to have a yard to work in.
----------------------------------------------------
I peeled back the wintery blanket of leaves on the sleepy plants snug in their flower beds. Uncovering the moist, dark earth beneath was almost an intrusion into an intimate scene. But the sun warmed it and the chlorophyl began to create energy for the baby plants to awaken. Spring is nearly here. Summer is not far behind. A new season. Time for awakening, blooming, growth and renewal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home