sstone's blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

the best sons

#2 son just got an unofficial acceptance to graduate school!! He is on cloud 10. Went out to the Tx. Roadhouse to eat. I'm stuffed. But mainly just so proud I could bust. Both of my sons make me happy, proud, pleased, amazed. ( I can't get this to make paragraphs. Every time I hit enter it jumps off the page to somewhere I don't want it to be.) Anyway, #1 son is now working towards a CPA, in a major accounting firm in Dallas. He married the most wonderful young lady in the world who is in grad school for speech pathology. I feel like small potatoes. I only have a diploma in nursing. But still remember the excitement when I got the news I was going to get to go to nursing school. And still remember the sense of accomplishment when it was finished. But that was only the beginning. Experience is the key to success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home