sstone's blog

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Leisurly Saturday

Hubby's doing breakfast with his Mom today. I'm getting off to a slower than usual start.
I'll have a voice lesson at 11:00. Since College isn't in session yet, we've been having my lessons in the recital hall where my recital will be, Sept. 10th. I just love singing in there. It takes no effort to produce a huge sound. Even acappella, which my first song is planned to be.

Gotta go get tickets for the Symphony concert tonight. Classical guitarist Angel Romero is playing. He has been knighted in Spain. Interesting. I didn't know Spain had Knights.

Maybe I'll get in a 3 mile walk this afternoon. I have been neglectful of my exercise this week and it is showing up on the scales. But over all I've been doing well in the weight loss dept. Want to fit into a great formal of some kind for my recital. Great motivation. Almost as good as my 30 year high school reunion. When I get some money saved I'm going to Dallas to shop for that great dress. Abilene has very few options for that kind of shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home